Easy question about IQ Z 50 vs. Z 5?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
bobbidog Contributing Member • Posts: 896
Easy question about IQ Z 50 vs. Z 5?

If anybody uses a Z50 besides a Z5 i’d be happy to get my question answered … Last week i was testing the Z50 with the kit lens (16-50mm) and took some photos of landscapes i often visit when testing gear. I have to say: The Z50 performed extremely surprising – even with the kit lens (sunshine, blue sky).
The Z50 rendered finest details, even distant leaves and vegetation was clearly recognizable. All the Canon gear i tested in this particular spot (a vineyard landscape) was easily surpassed by the quality of detail the Z50 delivered. Even the Fuji XTs (XT30, XT3) were beaten. The only downside: The Z50 is really very small and the handling of the lens sometimes was a bit „hard work“. While returning the Z50 after my free of charge test i could touch the Z5 body on site in the store and fell in love at once. Just the perfect weight and dimension. Now my question: Will the Z5 reveal this level of detail in the pictures the Z50 did – also with the Z5 kit lens (24-50mm) under the same circumstances?
Thank you!

-- hide signature --

happy fotoing :: bobbidog

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow