Between dfa *50mm 1.4 and fa*200mm 2.8

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
zakaria
zakaria Veteran Member • Posts: 5,409
Between dfa *50mm 1.4 and fa*200mm 2.8

Good day pentaxians . Yes I know it's my third thread including many pics that may make some kind of silly but

I have an appetite for photography these days " winter "especially as I have a few pictures posted here

today i went out to try the DFA Star 50mm 1.4 lens. Of course, I am not the one who can judge the lens like an expert person, but if I can evaluate it, I liked on two sides, the first is the isolation or the bokeh, and also the semi-silent focus, however it was not as fast as I had hoped. Part of that may be due to the fact that the camera used is relatively old" K5iis". In fact, I liked how much an old film lens was able to convert colors in a higher and better manner than a modern lens. .

I like how fa*200 mm rendering the color  than dfa* 50mm .

Here are some samples from the two lenses, noting that the sunlight was so strong today that I used a shutter speed that I hadn't used before to reduce the light.

Fa*200mm 2.8

And in b&w

-- hide signature --

pentaxian .

zakaria's gear list:zakaria's gear list
Nikon D750 Fujifilm X-H1 Pentax K-1 II Pentax smc FA 31mm F1.8 AL Limited HD Pentax DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited +7 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow