K1ii k5iis " fa 50.da 20-40 "

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
zakaria
OP zakaria Veteran Member • Posts: 5,482
Re: K1ii k5iis " fa 50.da 20-40 "

MrB1 wrote:

zakaria wrote:

MrB1 wrote:

At last - an injection of some reality here. A fair and accurate comment, Ashley, presented in a kind and constructive manner, and made with some courage as it challenges the prevailing trend of this thread.

Philip

Yes Philip. It is a valuable commitment. As I mentioned on the OP it is a snap shot i just wanted to bring a different type of photography of an village in Egypt not the usual " temple or pyramid "

Hello Zakaria. I think you realise that my comments are not directed at you, but rather at the nature of the majority of replies to your thread. It is good of you to remind everyone of your OP, in which you stated that the images are snapshots. As such, they make an interesting album about the village children.

Ashley's example indicates that, as photographs, they could have been improved at the capture stage and, as you have added, sometimes we don't have time to get everything right so the results are less than optimal.

Even so, some of the snaps have potential and, in my view, the last one might be the most powerful of the set after a bit of editing to take it beyond a snapshot: e.g. a change of framing and backgound -

Philip

Nice framing Philip. You know photographing strangers  not so easy and when you walking with big stuff like fa*200 things tend to be more difficult  but most of the village people knowing me since I was a child so no problem to take some photos in a hurry.

Today I will try my new DFA *50mm and will try to edit photos before publishing.

-- hide signature --

pentaxian .

zakaria's gear list:zakaria's gear list
Nikon D750 Fujifilm X-H1 Pentax K-1 II Pentax smc FA 31mm F1.8 AL Limited HD Pentax DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow