Nikon D850 W/Nikon Grip/Charger/batteries

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
EricK214 Contributing Member • Posts: 660
Nikon D850 W/Nikon Grip/Charger/batteries

Nikon D850 like new 10/10 condition no distinguishable marks on camera or screens. 11,077 shutter count. Sent to Nikon 2 weeks ago for a CLA (clean, lube adjustment), replaced the battery door (had no visible issues) sensor cleaned and eyepiece replaced along with a new focusing screen. Had no issues with it previously, just some things Nikon thought to replace on inspection.

D850 is USA model with Warranty Card, and all manuals and accessories that come with the D850, RavPower EN-EL 15a battery, Charger, connectors, USB cable and strap.

Also included is the Nikon MB-D18 grip, Nikon EN-EL18 battery, a DSTE EN-EL18 battery (brand new) the Nikon MH-26aAK charger kit and an extra BL-5 battery door.

The Batteries are in good condition. The Nikon EN-EL 18 shows 1 of 5 so very good still, the DSTE is Brand New, 2 weeks old, less then 1k images and charged only twice.

PayPal Goods & Services only. No friends and family. I will create and send a PayPal itemized invoice to be paid. Also will include the Nikon cleaning invoice.

Total for this sale is $2500 + $75 PayPal.

I will pay $75 shipping to insure and ship USPS Expedited shipping (1-3 day ship). Ship only in USA no international shipping.

Cost to buy new...
Camera $3000
Grip $400
Charger $460
Battery $220 DSTE Batt $40
2 BL-5 battery doors $20
Nikon Clean Lube Adjustment plus a new focusing screen/battery door $300

Total value $4440.

Selling as I don't think I will need to go full frame. I got for Macro and Street but I do 90% Wildlife/BIF and the D850 is a luxury I dont need. Maybe get another D500 down the road.

Matching serial numbers and box matches too.

Screen protector on LCD from start, no scratches on actual LCD.

Added a basic Hot Shoe cover.

EricK214's gear list:EricK214's gear list
Nikon D500 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G Nikon 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR Tamron SP 90mm F2.8 Di VC USD Macro +3 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Elkton, MD, United States

Nikon D500 Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow