What do you do with your photos?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
EOS GUY
EOS GUY Senior Member • Posts: 4,134
Re: What do you do with your photos?

Been shooting a book for 6 years.

Feedback etc on here, also at a local community art group, also did an MA in photography and got great feedback and encouragement (though left before completion as didn't think I could learn much from it for what I do and for free felt I could teach myself and wanted to mature more slowly anyhow)

Plan is to set up IG account properly well sequenced, set up my own website where people can buy prints, set up Saatchi gallery and account for ditto, an exhibition of larger prints at a local art centre that has a gallery, then do a big fly posting / ad campaign where I laminate and stick some of my photos at the places where I took them with my IG, Website, exhibition etc details on for publicity. Then there' s a youtube guy who is really good at showcasing, interviewing and publicising the type of photography I do and I'll try to contact him and try to get an interview.

Hardest part I find is sequencing. Without that the above will never happen... I have all the good 'besties' selected but sequencing them..... well it's the real finishing touch after the shooting, post processing and selecting, it really is as important

-- hide signature --

My Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/photonicstreetdreams/
The earth laughs in flowers.
-Ralph Waldo Emmerson
Before you say (or post in our context) = THINK.
Is what you're going to say - True. Helpful. Important (or Inspiring.) Necessary. Kind.

EOS GUY's gear list:EOS GUY's gear list
Panasonic LX100 Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Canon EF-S 24mm F2.8 STM +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
YWG
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow