Am i the definition of a Fuji fan or....

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Pan50 Contributing Member • Posts: 635
Re: Am i the definition of a Fuji fan or....

carlos roncatti wrote:

Peter Daves wrote:

Sad about your S100fs. I still have mine but it was sidelined for a while after I bought a Sony a3000 (body only) .......... just to resurrect all my old MF SLR lenses (mostly Konica). It still works well but, earlier this year, having missed using Fuji too much, I treated myself to a new X-T20 and an XF 18-55mm lens. I am so happy with that choice and love being back with what Fuji does with jpegs

i really like fuji, but im thinking that i am might be better off with a second generation by what people say

Hi Carlos,

Not at all. I have two XT1s and they're both great cameras. I did have an XPro1 for a few months but sold it, was not a fan (the biggest issue was the lack of a diopter on the EVF). If you can get an XT1 you will be happy I believe.

Here in Canada you can get a used XT1 for about $450 or just over $300USD. Not sure what the customs or taxes would be to send one to Brazil.

Pan50's gear list:Pan50's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jrk
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow