Canon PRO-200 on its way...

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Keith Cooper
OP Keith Cooper Senior Member • Posts: 2,666
Re: Canon PRO-200 on its way...

farmersteve wrote:

Keith Cooper wrote:

I've just heard* that a PRO-200 is being sent out for one of my reviews.

If anyone has any specific questions, please do let me know?

It will be interesting to compare some PRO-200/300 prints, since I've never had both dye and pigment ink versions of a printer type here at the same time.

* The house management has not yet been informed. Not sure how well having a P700, P900+roll unit, PRO-300 and PRO-200 here is going to be received...

Are these printer reviews paying the bills?

I wish - I get nothing for them, other than visits to our web site and a small ad revenue and a few other affiliate things.  Of course it does mean I'm never short of paper That and it helps get my requests for other things to test taken more seriously.

It does actually help the photo business, by giving me the chance to experiment and try new things in ways a lot of pro photographers miss out on

Then tell your significant other to get over it...

Hmm, I'll get you her number...

But seriously, I just need to remember not to leave stuff laying around for too long

Specifically, I want to see side by side comparisons of the 200/300 with respect to black and white prints, especially on matte papers.

I'll be sure to have lots of charts to measure with the i1iSis

-- hide signature --

bye for now
Keith Cooper

Keith Cooper's gear list:Keith Cooper's gear list
Canon EOS 5DS Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow