* The Weekly Image Thread 20 11 30 #504 *

Started 4 months ago | Photos thread
Craig from Nevada
Craig from Nevada Veteran Member • Posts: 8,585
Re: Can't Sleep

Yup.  The time on the EXIF data is 4.22AM and that is accurate.

The moon is very bright this morning--too bright actually.  I can see my own shadow when I am out walking.  The light of the beams cast across the image.   I didn't do a lot to brighten the image.

19andrew47 wrote:

Is that in the dark Craig? If so it turned out quite bright, the moonlight I presume.

It rained almost all day here yesterday. Around early evening it turned to snow. This morning we have about six inches in some places but the ground was still warm so less in others. The temperature now is at the freezing point and the snow is still falling. If I had gotten up to take an image in the dark (it was dark when I rose at 6:50 local time) it would have been white! The snow is expected to continue until sometime tomorrow if the predictions stand. I got the blower mounted on the tractor and the chains installed. I ready. Well not really but I can if I have to!

Andrew

Craig from Nevada's gear list:Craig from Nevada's gear list
Olympus Tough TG-4 Olympus E-30 Olympus E-620 Olympus E-5 Fujifilm X-T1 +28 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow