Bought a new Z6 and I am struggling. Please Help.

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
OP whatamIdoingwrong New Member • Posts: 18
Re: Bought a new Z6 and I am struggling. Please Help.

This was what was happening for me but to the extreme. I am not ashamed to say that I just went in without any consideration of what the features of this camera were vs my old one. I went and took some photos and they looked decent and then imported to the computer and the detail was being scrubbed to reduce noise. I am glad I asked here before returning and am especially glad I asked now because of the amount of response. I had watched the tutorials and reviews and that is what pushed me to buy the camera for the family. There were not videos that were easily found saying here is you using the camera wrong and here is why,

That is what is so great about the forums is people tell it like it is and I am learning more here from mistakes, which is way better than someone just saying here is the ideal situation for this picture and use a back light and reflector and all for your children. That's just not a reality if I just want some quick fun pics with the family.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow