Xs10 vs x100v

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
surfoxy
surfoxy Regular Member • Posts: 490
Re: Xs10 vs x100v

I don't have the 35 f2 on my X-T2, but I do have the 23 f2. I prefer the 23 f2 on the X100V by a fair bit, it's a bit sharper, and the bokeh is better. It's a wonderful lens.

Interesting thinking about the X-S10 vs the X100V, I wouldn't have thought of those two as a choice. For me the X100V is a very different camera than any interchangeable lens camera, and it changed how I think about my X-T2, making it more a specialized camera for the other focal lengths where the X100V has become my daily go-to. It's also an object of art, a beautiful camera which pleases me to view and hold more than even the other Fuji offerings. But the new JPEG settings and film sims are something I really do miss on the X-T2, more so the film settings. But that's something that can be addressed in post, so it's OK.

-- hide signature --

Chris

surfoxy's gear list:surfoxy's gear list
Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow