What do you do with your photos?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Wingsfan
Wingsfan Regular Member • Posts: 489
Re: What do you do with your photos?

Mine are on my hard drive or one of my backup drives.Nothing more organized than that...

Pretty much all of my photos will never be seen by anyone but me, and I'm OK with that. Photohraphy is a therapeutic process for me most of the time.

But with a spouse diagnosed with what turns out to be a terminal illness in 999 out of 1000 cases ( although she appears to be beating the odds), I also value every family photo I take- we want to make sure our kids will have those memories forever. Those will be on drives given to our kids.

I should also add, that often after one of our more significant vacation trips, we will have a couple of books made up of photographs from the trip.... Especially if we're traveling with grandparents or relatives, will make those books and distribute them to each family on the trip with us.

Once I am gone many decades from now I don't expect that my kids will be interested in going through tens of thousands of photos, so the remainder of my photos will likely die with me.

Wingsfan's gear list:Wingsfan's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Nikon Coolpix 4100 Canon PowerShot S95 Olympus XZ-1 Nikon Coolpix S9100 +17 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
YWG
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow