X-H1 Eyecup replacement suggestions

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Erik Baumgartner Senior Member • Posts: 3,225
Re: X-H1 Eyecup replacement suggestions

Joe Brush wrote:

I've had similar issues with the stock XH1 eyecup - Too flimsy and easily caught on bags, jackets etc. I got tired of taking it apart with those tiny little screws and rebuilding it only for it to fall apart again. I did buy the JJC version to replace it but that was no better if I'm honest. I eventually bit the bullet and bought an official round Fuji eyecup for the Gfx cameras - way better! It's remained firmly attached to the XH1 and I actually much prefer it over the original.

Regards,

Joe

I have the round GFX eyecup as well, I like it probably second best, but it actually isn’t as good in bright sun as the L eyecup (I’m left eye dominant) and it blocks the view of the LCD a bit. It interferes with deploying the LCD as well - not a lot, still OK, but takes a bit more effort than usual. Looks cool 😎. I have the offset adjustable one too - nice, but just too big and awkward for my liking.  This is from an X-T2 perspective.

Erik Baumgartner's gear list:Erik Baumgartner's gear list
Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow