What do you do with your photos?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Rob J
Rob J Regular Member • Posts: 496
What do you do with your photos?

Over the many years that I have been behind a camera lens I've accumulated a fairly large portfolio of what I consider to be good photographs. Mostly they just sit gathering dust on my hard drives. Occasionally I'll print one but it's no good having a pile of prints lying around. There is only so much wall space, so not many get hung for display.

I used to enter photos in gallery shows and have had several in past shows, but galleries are not open for public shows much these days. Hopefully that will return soon. I miss art galleries, not only for showing but also for seeing work by other artists and photographers in a gallery setting.

I don't do Instagram or any of the social media sites, for a variety of reasons. I DO have photos on YouTube as well as having a personal website but other than that, no one sees my photos. It sometimes feels pointless but the drive to continue to shoot is still strong and I think I'll always be a photographer whether others see my work or not.

What about you? What do YOU do with your photos?

My latest YouTube "gallery".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGDVzFWh5Dk

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
YWG
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow