* The Weekly Image Thread 20 11 30 #504 *

Started 4 months ago | Photos thread
19andrew47
OP 19andrew47 Forum Pro • Posts: 38,487
San Juan, Puerto Rico: same trip

Below are some images taken in the area of the old city in San Juan. The area is very attractive and well maintained, likely for tourism. Our cruise started and ended in Puerto Rico and we stayed overnight before and after the cruise. The day following the cruise allowed us to walk about the old city and take in the sights. We got up early the day after and went for breakfast around 6 a.m. There was no one about other than a few down and out locals. There were police officers on every corner at that time of day. Later in the day things were more 'normal'.

Andrew

All with the kit lens: 14 - 42 mm R with the EPM1 fitted with the electronic viewfinder. The camera is now semi dead but the lens and viewfinder survive. Reprocessed - tiffs exported from OW the processed in PSP2021 and Nik. Verticals corrected but looking at the first I am thinking that there is some uncorrected barrow distortion left in the image, or, the building on the left side is bowed out toward the top!

My wife walking away from the hotel where we stayed. I would choose differently if I had to do it again!

Same street as above.

A town square close to the waterfront in this area, near the end of the street above.

The streets of old town are narrow and colourful.

U.S. Customs facility in Old Town.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow