Bought a new Z6 and I am struggling. Please Help.

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
whatamIdoingwrong New Member • Posts: 18
Bought a new Z6 and I am struggling. Please Help.

I bought a new Z6 to upgrade from my D300. I bought the camera after reading reviews and lurking around and it seemed to be an all around solid camera. Also, unlike my D300 which I can get great photos from my wife and family should also be able to pick it up over the holidays and take some decent shots also without me setting it all up and tripod and all. I wanted a camera my wife could point and shoot with for the most part and that if I wanted to really do it up I had the opportunity to really hone in on some photos.

I have a very active 2 year old so catching the moments is important and I took some photos yesterday and this morning and the quality is just not there compared to my D300. I am considering returning the camera, but I feel like I might just have one thing wrong or something. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

The main issue is there is almost no crispness to the images. Below are some images with the D300 vs. Z6.

Z6

Z6

Z6

Z6

Z6

D300

D300

D300

D300

D300

Nikon D300 Nikon Z6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow