For whatever it means, Flickr activity by Fuji camera

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Foxjet Contributing Member • Posts: 891
Re: For whatever it means, Flickr activity by Fuji camera

https://www.tomsguide.com/best-picks/best-photography-sites

And here is a quote from that link for those to lazy to click a link:

"What are the best photo storage and sharing sites?

After testing all of the major services, we think the best photo storage and sharing site is Flickr. While the free version of Flickr has a cap of 1,000 photos, a Pro account costs just $49.99 per year, which gets you an unlimited number of uploads, as well as the ability to store videos up to 10 minutes in length"

The above copied and pasted from yesterday's post.

Note the quote: "After testing all of the major services, we think the best photo storage and sharing site is Flickr"

Storage and sharing....What part of storage and sharing is confusing you?

Instagram? Fine by me. I have an Instagram account. I use it to share my cell phone shots with family and friends. It's great how it self crops and gives choice of filters, really quick and convenient. Is it good enough for my serious photography? No of course not, but many others use it for that purpose so go figure. Well, I guess if you only look at the Instagram photos on your phone screen they will look pretty good, just not on a proper computer monitor.

So...biggest site is Google Photos, next is Instagram, next is Flickr. First two for cell phone photography, then Flickr for real cameras. But even on Flickr there are massive numbers of cell phone shots. Makes me question the future of traditional photography.

Foxjet's gear list:Foxjet's gear list
Fujifilm X100T Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T3 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow