Davinci Resolve 17 annoucement today.

Started Nov 9, 2020 | Discussions thread
OP yayatosorus Senior Member • Posts: 1,499
Re: Davinci Resolve 17 annoucement today.

Sean Nelson wrote:

yayatosorus wrote:

I'm currently using DVR 15 and using a dual monitor setup via the "dual screen" tab. When using this in conjunction with fusion, and by closing the node tab I get about 50% of the screen filled with the viewer. While not perfect, it's miles ahead from the default UI in terms of visibility.

So I tried this and it was almost exactly what I wanted. I actually have three monitors, so when I activate "dual screen" mode all the keyframe and metadata panels go into a window on one monitor and in the other window I can hide the inspector and clips and drag the edge of it so that it covers the other two monitors - that gives me viewer windows that cover almost the entire screen.

Sure would be nice if I could move the Inspector to the other window so that I could fiddle with it without having to shrink the viewer windows, though...

Thanks again for the tip!

Hi, happy you found what you wanted. Since you have 3 monitors, there's a function under "dual screen" called full screen timeline which should put a full screen viewer on the third screen.

yayatosorus's gear list:yayatosorus's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow