calling all photographers

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
BadExample Regular Member • Posts: 169
Re: calling all photographers

I’m on a self-imposed 9 to 12 month hold. I decided to spend a little on add-on junk for my iPhone, practice with it and rediscover the joys photography once yielded for me. With new models rolling out soon, I hope we’ll see prices on some of the older models drop. A year from now, I might be able to check off many or all the “wants.” Right now, I’d have just go with the “needs,” which happens to bring in some of the “wants.” I’ll be moving into a jungle environment that’s pretty tough on electronics, so the big “need” is a sealed system. That alone forces me above what I want to spend up front, so right now, I would have to give up on mirrorless (a strong “want”).

~~~I do understand the huge bang for the buck for cams that were released just a few years ago~~~

I finally convinced my lovely better half to retire early 😀😀😀 She’s a nurse, so that’s not chump change. So, I can’t justify to myself spending $2K US or so on a mirrorless with one lens (right now). Let a year go by and I should be able to save some or all of the money and get what I *really* want 🙂

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow