For whatever it means, Flickr activity by Fuji camera

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Foxjet Contributing Member • Posts: 898
Re: For whatever it means, Flickr activity by Fuji camera

Egil Stroemme wrote:

Threaded wrote:

It kind of stands to reason that the longer a camera has been around, the more pictures will have been taken with it and posted to Flickr. At the same time, the declining use of flickr over the years makes it less likely than any of the newer Fuji’s will ever make a dent in the XT2s record. I closed my Flickr account years ago now so it’s never going to know how much I’ve used Fuji’s other cameras since.

I have registered myself the declining use of Flickr. May l ask if you have moved to other platforms to share your photos. I use Instagram more these days than Flickr. Nice to know sort of in a way😉

Guys! Your seat of the pants feeling about the status of Flickr is way wrong. Why not use your search engine to get up to date? Here is a start for you guys,

https://www.tomsguide.com/best-picks/best-photography-sites

And here is a quote from that link for those to lazy to click a link:

"What are the best photo storage and sharing sites?

After testing all of the major services, we think the best photo storage and sharing site is Flickr. While the free version of Flickr has a cap of 1,000 photos, a Pro account costs just $49.99 per year, which gets you an unlimited number of uploads, as well as the ability to store videos up to 10 minutes in length"

Try it...you'll like it!

Foxjet's gear list:Foxjet's gear list
Fujifilm X100T Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T3 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow