My 1st walk with my new M1

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Yannis1976
Yannis1976 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,344
My 1st walk with my new M1

Hi,

I have recently bought a used Olympus OMD-M1 and am really really impressed by the Olympus 12-40 lens. Its one of the sharpest lenses I have ever used (and I have tested several from m43 and Fuji) and its the best in terms of build quality! I am also impressed by the Olympus features such as the MF lever and Fn button on the lens.

I really cant understand how a company with so much innovation has managed to perform so bad financially, but anyway...

Here are some of 1st shots during a walk today. Unfortunately it was a rainy day, so no much light to play with..

Taken yesterday evening. Weather was starting to go bad,,

One last part of blue sky before the rain

About 7km from my home there is an open, free to visit marble exhibition

I just love those fall colors. If only I could erase the electricity wires...

The sensor is definitely worse than the one in my XT3, but still it has a lot f DR to play and the 12-40 lens is fantastic!

And a close up from  a local flower shop. I was trying to grab a in camera focus stacking image, but didn't succeed it... Nevertheless there is a lot of DOF at 5.6.

Yannis1976's gear list:Yannis1976's gear list
Olympus TG-5 Canon G5 X II Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR Fujifilm 50mm F2 R WR Fujifilm XF 16-80mm F4
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow