What PP software are you using?

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
OP QuickSilver7 Forum Member • Posts: 87
Re: What PP software are you using?

Wow, so many responses!

As was (hopefully) obvious, the fact that I had such an ancient edition of LR should point to the fact that I'm just a hobbyist.

My mindset in the past has generally been that after working hard all day, my brain  didn't want to learn detailed intricacies of PP and the basic adjustments I have done in LR have served me ok for my purposes (never used PS, so no 'masking', 'layering' or anything like that). However, I have decided that I really want to challenge myself in all aspects of photography so this is just one aspect of that.

I bought Affinity Photo as it was a small financial investment and have had the briefest of plays... might buy the tutorial as that seems a small investment too. I'm contemplating DXO PL4 as well but will try to have a look at DarkTable this afternoon.

This really is a minefield of options! Really appreciate all the input (I'm an analyst by day and 'analysis paralysis' is a real thing! )

John

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow