How long to get used to Fuji's dials?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tariag
Tariag Contributing Member • Posts: 939
How long to get used to Fuji's dials?

Hi all,

Following my last thread, I have started using the X-H1, along with the 16-80mm. I'm very satisfied with that combo, in regard to both build quality and image quality. Ironically, my only issue is with the dials.

A long time ago, in the film-era, I was used to SS dial and aperture on the lens. Hence that feature was something I was really looking forward to use with Fuji.

But I now realise that 15 years of digital have changed my habits and I have developed some strong muscle memory for the front/back wheel system. When I want to change the aperture or SS, my fingers automatically turn the wheels instead of the dials. So I wonder if I would have been happier with a X-S10... Or should I take the time to "relearn" how to use a camera? Is it worthy?

For those who experienced a similar issue, how long did it take to adapt to Fuji?

Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-S1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow