What should I read or watch to learn more about Photography?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
The Hedgehogs Photography
The Hedgehogs Photography New Member • Posts: 7
What should I read or watch to learn more about Photography?

Hi I've been working as a portrait photographer in Greater Manchester for the past few months and just through actually working I've improved a lot but I was wondering if you guys could suggest any YouTube accounts, books or artists I should look into?

I really just take pictures of people so something that focuses on that would be great. I studied independent film at Uni so most of my framing choices and what not comes from what I was taught there over having a more photographer mind set. I've read "Read this to take better photos of people", was a good starting point but I don't think it really told me anything I didn't already know, more was a great way to get some ideas.

I don't mind you want to do some self promotion and just send me your YouTube channel and if you work in Greater Manchester as well feel free to drop me a message, would love to meet other photographers in the area now that most of my Uni friends have gone home.

Below is one of my better pics so you get a bit of a picture of where I'm at.

Promo shot I took for a film being shot in Manchester.

The Hedgehogs Photography's gear list:The Hedgehogs Photography's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow