Photo framing, types of, matting etc

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Jamil Abbasy Senior Member • Posts: 1,336
Re: Photo framing, types of, matting etc

FRGorga wrote:

You want framing spacers such as this:

I've not used these particular ones... they were just the first listed when I googled "framing spacers clear". There are many others availave.


I have used a similar product that Frame Destination sells to frame pen and ink drawings I’ve purchased. They work really well and prevent the glass from touching the art.  I may use them again in the future when I want to frame a borderless print without a mat.

-- hide signature --
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow