Just bought myself a new sensor for 59.95

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ChrisFB Regular Member • Posts: 377
Just bought myself a new sensor for 59.95

Sorry, clickbait and we have a few of these threads already, but I tried DXO PL 4 and after processing 3 images immediately bought the upgrade from PL 3 (the upgrade is only 5 euro cheaper during Black Friday than just the package without upgrading - that is not really helping supporters of your product DXO! bummer!). But very very happy with the result out of the GX9 at high iso. And really, the improvement is bigger than the average sensor upgrade between MFT lines.

Here is the studio scene low light at 12.800 ISO processed (GX9) at all defaults + DeepPrime (really just load, click Deep Prime and export), and for comparison a SOC XT-4 of the same scene. Unfair comparison of course (processed vs SOC), but I'm still impressed and very happy with it. The level of detail at high iso's is really good (imho).

Anyway, recommended!

Chris

ChrisFB's gear list:ChrisFB's gear list
Canon PowerShot G7 X Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Canon EOS M50 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Panasonic 20mm F1.7 II +1 more
Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow