Lens dilemma.

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Sumlameusername
Sumlameusername Junior Member • Posts: 28
Lens dilemma.

Here is my problem... I bought and have been using a D5200 it came at a good price, it came with a 18-55, and 55-200 VR lenses and I also bought a 50mm 1.8g lens.

I love this little camera... It takes great pictures "But" I shoot manual and have the camera configured quite well given the options available but really wish I had a top down viewfinder and exposure dial, so when I came across a pristine D7100 with a 2k count I couldn't pass it up, this is the camera I wanted to learn on all along as I don't plan on upgrading for years.

So! now I have two camera's I was always going to sell the D5200 if the right D7100 came along and it has but I'm not made of money and can't go round buying new lenses left right and center.

Do I sell the 5200 with the two kit lenses make my money back and start again? (I would rather a 35mm 1.8 over an 18-55) & shop for good second hand lenses.

Or keep the lenses and sell body only???

I'm shooting kid's, family, & portrait mainly...

As always, any hints, tips, & advice are much appreciated... I thank you in advance.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D5200 Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow