Any Upcoming Sales on D7500?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
CMCM Senior Member • Posts: 5,892
Re: Any Upcoming Sales on D7500?

Eagle11 wrote:

I just noticed B&H and Best Buy both dropped the price on the body only by $100. I have no idea how Nikon works their sales between now and New Years, but this might be as good as it gets so I ordered one.

It's hard to know what any of them are up to. Two years ago Nikon did a Black Friday sale on the 200-500 lens with $200 off ($1196). I've been waiting for that to happen again but I haven't seen that price again at all, and it doesn't look like it's happening this year. Whether it happens at Christmas, it's hard to know. All the 200-500 lenses seem to be out of stock right now and I don't know if Nikon is manufacturing them very fast right now, or if when back in stock they will at least have a $100 reduction in December. I'll wait and see.

Nikon had a great sale on new D7500's in 2019 (something like $795 new if I'm remembering correctly), but prices went back up after that. That was actually the biggest price drop I've seen Nikon do, usually it's something like $100 or so on whatever the item.

Two years ago it seemed the very best sales were the Black Friday period. There were a few other sales around Christmas, but it seemed like the price drops weren't as good as Black Friday.

Two years ago I got a really great discount on Sigma's 100-400 before Christmas, and it was a lot cheaper than full price and it also included a dock and UV filter, yet the other lens I was considering (Tamron's 100-400) never got discounted at all until after January 1.

I'm not sure if any of us can predict anything this year as everything is so upside down.

CMCM's gear list:CMCM's gear list
Fujifilm X30 Nikon D500 Canon G7 X II Nikon Coolpix P950 Nikon D700 +18 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow