Can you help me assess this used X-T3

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
thedullchannel
thedullchannel Junior Member • Posts: 43
Can you help me assess this used X-T3

Hi all,

I received my used X-T3 for the price of 799€ incl. tax with all accessories and a bunch of extra batteries and a charger. I bought it from a local store (well not local to me but anyway) and had it shipped to me. It comes with two week return and one year warranty.

I checked with image count with an Exif tool and it said "1". I know the shutter count in Fuji is up for debate but my X100f had a menu entry for that. Can this image count be reset? The box was definitely opened but camera looks brand new. There is zero dust between the dials and in the viewfinder like in my X100F (and that dust is difficult to remove). It even smells new. The strap was never used. The small mini feet at the bottom are still black (they are worn silver on my x100f). All dials work, I had to update the FW from 3.2 to 4.0...only the buttons are a bit mushy but can this be the weather sealing (same thing on my old oly m5).

Idk...anything else I should look at? I only found the "Fuji exif 0x1446" at 12.746 in the EXIF...might this be the shutter count? But honestly...the camera does not look like 12k images have been taken with it. To good to be true or just lucky?

I want to use this for vintage lenses and glance through the viewfinder I knew I made the right decision instead of the new X-S10

-- hide signature --

Imaginative Thoughts and Thoughtful Images
www.thedullchannel.com

thedullchannel's gear list:thedullchannel's gear list
Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +3 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow