Photoshop 5.0 software for the D850

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
dave gaines
OP dave gaines Veteran Member • Posts: 9,329
Re: Photoshop 5.0 software for the D850

Antal I Kozma wrote:

I use PhotoNinja as my standard RAW converter. Great program, not hard to get comfortable with it. Below is the download link. You can get a 14 day trial license for no cost. I have other converters too but prefer PhotoNinja.

https://picturecode.com/download.php

Once you saved the processed RAW image in TIFF you can use your PS 5 as long as your operating software is compatible with it.

I have PS 6 Extended but screwed things up when I upgraded my Mac OS X . Now I am subscribing for the least expensive PS so that I can use it on my Mac.

I still have a Power Mac on which I can use the whole CS6 Extended Suite. However, that machine feels a bit slow now for editing large numbers of images, especially from the D850.

Best regards, AIK

Thanks Antal,

I'm going to look at PhotoNinja and try the free trial. my PS 5 should handle the larger TIFF files. It is working for my D800e files now.

I'm a Microsoft PC user. As an engineer we use that almost exclusively.

Sorry you lost your CS6 when you upgraded the computer. With a PC I would just upgrade the RAM and the HD capacity. Those two things make a computer run faster. Maybe you an do that with your Power Mac?

-- hide signature --

Dave - Be safe. Stay Healthy.

dave gaines's gear list:dave gaines's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Olympus E-330 Nikon D800E Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +14 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow