Leica QP... $3250 a reasonable deal?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Foskito
OP Foskito Regular Member • Posts: 436
Re: Leica QP... $3250 a reasonable deal?

Leica Eye wrote:

Foskito wrote:

Hello guys,

A friend of a friend is selling his absolutely in like new condition Q-P so he can upgrade to a Hasselblad 907X. He is asking $3250 USD.

I might consider selling my M9-P to get this one, (the M is too slow to take pictures of my dogs).

I wonder what do you think, if it is a good deal at that price? I would keep it for the years to come.

Thanks!

It's a good price, B U T - a friend of a friend always worries me!! does he have original receipt? test before buying.... L

Yes, it is legit, he is super careful with his gear and bought it new at B&H, and my friend which is a pro photographer vouches for him. In fact, I would ask her to get the camera and keep it for me, because they live in the same city and I am in another one. I am not really in a rush, she called me a few hours ago to offer the camera.

I might sell my M9P to fund this one... it hasn't seen any action this year and taking pics of my dogs require AF, I feel someone else could enjoy it more.

Foskito's gear list:Foskito's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Leica M8 Leica M9-P Sony a7R II Fujifilm X-T3 +11 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow