Which small all-weather holster case for the R5+RF 24-70?

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ProDude Senior Member • Posts: 2,123
Re: Which small all-weather holster case for the R5+RF 24-70?

xtam667 wrote:

Thanks for the great suggestions. Went over B&H and looked at them. I like the Lowepro Photo Active TLZ 45 AW the best. There is a picture with it and a Sony body with the 24-70/2,8 GM mounted and it's a tight fit. So the R5 and RF24-70 should fit more or less the same.

I got the 75AWII from Lowepro today. Guess what. With a grip on a R5 it won't fit. Well if you want to really try to stuff it in, but I don't. So I've ordered a Think Tank Digital Holster 50 V2. It seems as though it would have a bit more generous room to get the body in. I happened to add the Kirk Arca Swiss bracket at the bottom of the grip. It's a sweet fit and curved fit is just right. But it adds another bit of space to the bottom. I sure hope this Think Tank works or I'm done. I would imagine the Lowepro on your non gripped body will accommodate your need. That bag you chose would not work with a grip.

-- hide signature --

Name the gear and I've probably owned it and used it.

ProDude's gear list:ProDude's gear list
Canon EOS R5 Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM Art Sigma 105mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Canon RF 24-70mm F2.8L IS USM Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM +17 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow