Z50 w 2 lenses vs. Z5

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Atakann7
Atakann7 New Member • Posts: 3
Z50 w 2 lenses vs. Z5

After some time with the Canon DSLRs, its kinda fun to write my very first post here in Nikon Z forum but anyways:)

I shoot mainly Canon apsc for 4 years and some film cameras like minolta and nikon but like many of you i can not resist the call of mirrorless era. So my question is should i get Z50 with 2 kit lenses or Z5 with the 24-50 lens. I do not make a living with photography but i really love it. My photography is mostly depends post processing(which i love also) and i can say that i do not need super accurate af tracking or high fps.

My hesitations about Z50 are: body is weather resistant but lenses are not as far as i know. So do you think lenses are that much fragile?  Is lens performance upgraded(or say pleasing) dslr variants? And i read about the lack of internal sensor cleaning. What are your opinions?

And about Z5: The lens is not my taste. But unfortunately 24-200(perfect for me) is out of reach. So considering its full frame, it has IBIS gaining serious amount of quality is worth the losing the composition capability? I shoot either wide(24-35) or telefoto (100-200).

Thanks in advance..

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow