New Computer Case - Solid or Tempered Glass Side Panel?

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
BillyBobSenna
BillyBobSenna Senior Member • Posts: 2,548
Re: New Computer Case - Solid or Tempered Glass Side Panel?

sshapiro wrote:

BillyBobSenna wrote:

Below is a link to my photo editing workstation. I have a Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout ATX Mid Tower Case. I have the tinted glass side. You can turn off the lights or make the lighting subtle or make a major light show. I like to see the inside of the case. I enjoy build the computers and making the inside look nice. I mounted the video card vertically which I also like. I even programed the GPU fans so the turn slowly even when the temperatures are low.

Photo Editing Workstation

You did a great job! The picture of your desk seems to show two computers, is that correct? If so, are they both set up the same way?

Thank you. The second computer (identical cases) is running a FreeNAS operating system, basic motherboard, no GPU, and a basic CPU. It houses 9 of my old hard drives. This computer is the backup system for my photo collection. It is only on when I am backing up files. There are no displays connected to the computer.

-- hide signature --

Bill - Beverly Hills, MI
Motorsports Photography
www.billgulkerphotography.com

BillyBobSenna's gear list:BillyBobSenna's gear list
Nikon D500 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +6 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow