Sleeves for specific types of prints?

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
Jonsi Veteran Member • Posts: 6,091
Re: Sleeves for specific types of prints?

I like Mylars, myself. Look into a company called E. Gerber... They have different thicknesses (I use the 2mil) and different sizes, but the glossy bags make the images look very nice.

E. Gerber has a $100 min order but you can find them easily on Amazon for $20-ish a pack (look for Mylites 2).

I also use their full backing boards to prevent bending.

Anything bigger than that is framed for shipping.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow