Possible to use Fuji Capture One 20 to edit iPhone RAW? Locked

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
DarnGoodPhotos Forum Pro • Posts: 10,587
Re: Possible to use Fuji Capture One 20 to edit iPhone RAW?

Orbit220 wrote:

Hey all, I currently have an older iPhone model, whose photos look admittedly quite awful. This has not been much of a concern as I usually have my X-H1 along with me. However, I have recently been musing the idea of upgrading my phone and am wondering what new opportunities it might provide for photography.

I have read a bit about Apple's new first party take on native RAW (Pro RAW) and I am now intrigued at the possibility of playing with/editing RAW photos out of an iPhone. From what I can tell, it seems ProRAW is not available just yet, but I know it has been possible to shoot RAW with an iPhone using a third party app for some time. I have a perpetual license of Capture One 20: Fujifilm and I am curious to know if any of you have used this version, or even the full Capture One Pro program to edit RAW files from an iPhone. Thank you for your time

Im assuming if it says Fuji in the software title, it's only for Fujis. But really that's a question for C1.

Bear in mind that Apple Raw is only for the 12 Pro models, not the regular 12.

-- hide signature --

www.darngoodphotos.com

DarnGoodPhotos's gear list:DarnGoodPhotos's gear list
Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 Fujifilm XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow