Possible to use Capture One 20 to edit iPhone RAW?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Orbit220 Junior Member • Posts: 32
Possible to use Capture One 20 to edit iPhone RAW?

Hey all, I currently have an older iPhone model, whose photos look admittedly quite awful. This has not been much of a concern as I usually have my camera along with me. However, I have recently been musing the idea of upgrading my phone and am wondering what new opportunities it might provide for photography.

I have read a bit about Apple's new first party take on native RAW (Pro RAW) and I am now intrigued at the possibility of playing with/editing RAW photos out of an iPhone. From what I can tell, it seems ProRAW is not fully available just yet, but I know it has been possible to shoot RAW with an iPhone using a third party app for some time. I have a perpetual license of Capture One 20: Fujifilm and I am curious to know if any of you have used this version, or even the full Capture One Pro program to edit RAW files from an iPhone. Thank you for your time

Orbit220's gear list:Orbit220's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR Fujifilm XF 80mm F2.8 Macro +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow