Huawei Mate 20 Pro - High resolution mode

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
OP Boss of Sony Senior Member • Posts: 2,266
Re: Huawei Mate 20 Pro - High resolution mode

Droo wrote:

The Davinator wrote:

Boss of Sony wrote:

Oh, i see what happened. Snapseed can only export at a maximum of 20mp. And DPreview also has a 20MP limit on uploads.

Still...I got the idea though. This looks like with a bit of work, a decent sized print could be made.

Absolutely. This is from a P30 Pro. I think it uses the same sensor and a slightly brighter lens with OIS. Vignette and discoloration in the corners can get fixed. Output is something like this:

Unfortunately, you have to ditch Lightroom for this and are stuck with developing on a PC.

Interesting, I didn’t know the P30 Pro had a faster lens on the main camera. Why are the left and right edges of this image soft? It that a result of your processing? It can’t be a result of shallow depth of field, because in that case the pavement in the foreground should be out of focus too.

Boss of Sony's gear list:Boss of Sony's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Olympus 9mm F8 Fish-Eye Body Cap Lens
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow