Capture One 21 licensing: loosing 1 activation seat vs previous version?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JayRayMe
JayRayMe Regular Member • Posts: 304
Capture One 21 licensing: loosing 1 activation seat vs previous version?

Hi,

Am I reading this wrong or are we loosing 1 activation seat with v21 compared to 20?

https://support.captureone.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002734558-How-many-computers-can-I-install-Capture-One-on-

Although that note - again, please correct me if I'm reading this wrong, it's pretty late and english isn't my first language - seems to imply that customers that upgrade won't be affected.

"NOTE: If you have purchased the license before, the number of activation seats will be the same for you as at the time you purchased the license."

I really like Capture One (PLEASE keep on subject BTW, I've seen the other threads ;-)) but I'm using the Sony version and, probably like many other users, not being able to use it (or having to activate/deactivate each time) on both my desktop and laptop would definitely be a dealbreaker.

Or are they just trying to kill the brand versions?

JayRayMe's gear list:JayRayMe's gear list
Sony a7 III Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS Sony FE 90mm F2.8 macro Sony FE 50mm F1.8 Sony FE 85mm F1.8 +3 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow