make sense to move x-h1 to x-t3?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Tkshaffer
OP Tkshaffer Regular Member • Posts: 185
Re: make sense to move x-h1 to x-t3?

Thanks to all who replied...it is great feedback for me to noodle over and the real-world experiences are exactly what I hoped to receive.

I have definitely taken good fast motion shots with the H1, particularly if animals are coming right at me, but it is the many that I miss that get me frustrated.  20 percent improvement is a pretty big deal if it is anywhere near that.

I have a particular fondness for my T2 as my first Fuji so I have a weird attachment to it.  I also assume its market value pales in comparison to the H1 with vertical booster grip...so that is my reasoning for thinking of parting with the H1.

I generally roll with the 100-400 on one of the bodies, the 18-55 on the other...or a Rokinon 12mm if I am wanting wider landscapes.  I don't notice a big keeper difference between the T2 or the H1, which isn't surprising.  I just don't notice the IBIS impacting my results...then again I don't really do video and my lenses have some stabilization so that makes sense.

Again, thanks all.  It sounds like experiences varied but more people did notice a pretty decent improvement.  At current prices it might must be something worth investing in, especially considering I bought my H1 at less than 800 new during last winter's fire sale.

Tkshaffer's gear list:Tkshaffer's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow