Switch from Fuji XT2 to Olympus OMD EM1 Mark3 : thoughts

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
clickthen88 New Member • Posts: 1
Switch from Fuji XT2 to Olympus OMD EM1 Mark3 : thoughts

Hi there!

I'd like to ask you for some thoughts,

I am currently using Fuji XT2 system for my personal photography, i shoot mostly the video/photo of my kids playing and some visits to weekend destinations zoo,parks,hills,cities etc..

i currently own a single lens 35mm f2 and planning to get fuji 50-140 f2.8 OIS ...i expect no compromise on the pics & videos hence choosing a pro grade lens ..however i have no clear choice of lens to be chosen from walk around/landscape/street pro lens selections, 16-55 f2.8 have no OIS and i am not very interested in 16-80 f4 ..

Hence thought of switching to Olympus OMD EM1 Mark3 and get the lenses 12-40 f2.8 & 40-150 f2.8

Reasons for thinking a switch:

• Smooth IBIS offered by Olympus
  • Better lens selections

My queries

• I have heard of Fuji has the better AF performance when compared to Oly, Is there a big difference?
  • Which systems offers best image/video in terms of quality & color reproduction?

Note: I know Fuji has the better low light performance due to the sensor size, i mostly shot on day lights, so that's fine to me

Seeking advise from you experts!

Photography is my passion though i do it for my personal purpose ..

Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow