Is the Z50 a half Z7 ?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
OP FrenchNikonShooter Junior Member • Posts: 26
Re: Is the Z50 a half Z7 ?

Yes you can win awards and produce exhibition prints with pretty much any camera. My point really was that you don't need the latest and greatest mirror-less to do this and you can do that with the D5600 also.

Sure, nobody looks at an exhibiton saying "omg those corners are not as sharp as the middle".. there are more important things in a photograph.

There's a lot of hype surrounding the latest greatest equipment and it is easy to fall into the trap that next camera or lens will transform your work or take it to the next level. I know I'm doing that with the 50mm 1.8S I've seen something I like and I might just go for one. Usually it doesn't, make the pics better usually the pics are just the same but maybe show some technical improvement due to the new sensor or better lens.

I know it will not transform my work, I am mainly thinkng of buying a new camera for me, to be more pleased at the pictures I view on my computer and I print.

I would like this wow effect "this picture is so clean" that I don't actually have with my gear  I don't think I will have this if I chose the Z50 paths due to the lack of great wide-angle lens for APS-C cameras ?

FrenchNikonShooter's gear list:FrenchNikonShooter's gear list
Sony a7R II Nikon D5600 Nikon AF-P 18-55mm F3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-P 70-300mm F4.5-6.3G VR Nikon 10-20mm F4.5-5.6 VR +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow