What are some of the best monitors?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Thurnau Regular Member • Posts: 493
What are some of the best monitors?

What are some of the best monitors? I'm due for a new one and there are so many choices. My old monitor is a Dell U3014. I'm getting some eye fatigue fairly quick now which makes it frustrating to work. I have windows to turn on night mode to reduce blue light at 9pm. I don't think it even helps.

I don't have a budget to stick to, I just want something great. Buy once/cry once attitude. I'd rather not spend $6K on an apple monitor, and I don't know if it will solve all my problems if I do, but spending $6K isn't out of the possibility.  I use this for work, and my job will pay for it.

Obviously color accuracy is important and eye fatigue is a big concern. Color accuracy is easy to read the specs. I don't know where to start on solving eye fatigue.

I'm not sure how much resolution matters, I understand it is important, I just don't know what I need.

I do a lot of 3D rendering work, the mass production side of generating tens of thousands of images, not the artistic creation. My input on these renders is crucial when speaking with the artists that make the files I work with so it's crucial to have something good.

I'm also into product photography, and about to get into retail fashion clothing photography.

I'm not a gamer, no intention of gaming on my work PC. I don't mind paying more for a great frame rate if it helps with my eye fatigue.

Thank you for looking!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow