Emailing images from LR ( Very Poor Quality ) - Help please

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
adam10 Regular Member • Posts: 373
Emailing images from LR ( Very Poor Quality ) - Help please

Hello Everybody,

Can somebody help me please ? I would be very grateful.

I use LR5 and a MacBook Pro.

I am getting increasingly frustrated with the following issues and nobody seems to be able to help so I would appreciate your expert advice - Thank you.

I have some good quality 20MP images in my LR5 library. I have emailed some of these to my friends using the LR export function.

Unfortunately the resulting images when opened up on my friends email accounts look very poor quality ( not sharp, lacking contrast / bite ) This is completely the opposite to how they look in my LR library.

I have tried various techniques to export my LR images via the Image Sizing / Output Sharpening fields under the export banner. I have tried sending / exporting full size images or resized images and have furthermore tried a variance of output sharpening / quality levels. The issue still persists.

How can I please ensure that the emailed LR images accurately mirror those in my LR library when opened up in an email - Any suggestions please.

Thank you very much.

Adam.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow