Returned my XT4

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
fserre New Member • Posts: 14
Returned my XT4

I’m not going to start a topic to trigger a pro or contra discussion but I returned the XT4, buying it was my mistake and mine only. The flip-screen was not ideal for my type photography being street photography. I returned it and got a second hand XPro2 with 23mm F2 WR. I had several Fuji’s (X-H1, X-T20/30, X100F) and I’m convinced you don’t need the latest and greatest in order to make good pictures. With the X-Pro2, I really like holding the camera, the sound of the mechanical shutter, the output. I’m looking now to add either an X-T3 or an X-H1 again. I liked the X-H1 but the autofocus was not performing that great at that time, a bit of hunting. So I’m in doubt whether I should go for an X-T3 or my old love the X-H1. Again, my main focus is street (fredericserre_76 on Insta) so curious what the opinions or advice is out here. Are there still X-H1 users that will keep on to it for at least a while? Thanks!

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow