Mirrorless system advice

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
LeftAndRight New Member • Posts: 11
Mirrorless system advice

Hello Folks,

I'm new here. I've been shooting with Canon 1000D for sometime now. I wish to explore low light photography, street scenes and a bit of landscape.

I already have 3 lenses, 55-250,50f1.8 and 24mm. I'll be honest I was pretty content with my system but my existing camera refuses to release shutter at random which lead me look for a newer camera and hence this post.

My budget is 1200 eur, It would be nice if I can get a working lens in this budget, I quite like my 24mm.

I don't have any brand preferences but I'm used to using canon. I've smallish hands and my current camera isn't heavy. Considering mirrorless are light and fast, I'm planning to go that way.

To Mods: Apologies for asking a question which I'm sure have been asked thousands of times here. (I'm still going through the vast forum). Feel free to delete if this thread breaks any rules.

Thanks for reading. Bye

Canon EOS 1000D (EOS Rebel XS / Kiss F Digital)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow