make sense to move x-h1 to x-t3?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tkshaffer
Tkshaffer Regular Member • Posts: 185
make sense to move x-h1 to x-t3?

I love my X-H1.  Spectacular camera.  That said, I primarily capture wildlife and hunting dogs in fast motion.  While the X-H1 is fantastic for slow and still subjects, it is obviously very similar to my X-T2 in that respect.  My issue is my in focus rate on the fast moving objects is just....so....poor.  I see the prices of the T3 have come down significantly.  Is there merit in trading in my H1 for a T3 based on my use case?  Is the auto focus that much better?  IBIS isn't a huge issue, I rarely do video and find my 100-400 has sharper results with it off.

Would I be better off considering another system for the fast action and keeping a partial set of my fuji gear for the other situations?

Sorry if this is a common question, I didnt see anything specifically related to the use case in a search.

Thanks!

Tkshaffer's gear list:Tkshaffer's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR +2 more
Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3 / EOS Kiss X50) Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow