Epson Printer Settings.

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
Fotocorn
OP Fotocorn Regular Member • Posts: 187
Re: Epson Printer Settings.

Hi, Pressed the enter key to change to message and sent message without text. AGAIN!!

I have an Epson R3000. Some time ago I had a problem and it was solved by the advice from "hatstead

At the time I managed to follow his advice and solved my problem.

I now want to follow the instructions again

It requires that I access the printer from the Epson Printer on the task bar.

(I have three EPSON printers, but no icon on my task bar.)

I am then instructed to access Printer settings>Properties>and check "colour"

and under "More Options" > Colour Correction >Automatic.

If I open the print program through Elements 2018

Create>Photo Prints>Local Printer>Select Printer ( I select L1350 )>Change settings> advanced Settings. The instructions work, but if I select the R3000, they do not.

I get the the L3150 Properties Menu>More Options> Color Correction>Automatic

If instead of choosing The L1350, I choose the R3000and I change to Create>Photo Prints>Local Printer>Select Printer ( I now select R3000 )>Change settings> advanced Settings, I now no longer get .....More Options" > Color Correction >Automatic.

In the more options menu I now get an option for Color Management which includes Elements managers color, which I select and then I get a reminder to disable color management in the printer preferences and a link to the preferences which give s the menu below and I select Mode;(J)  off(no color adjustment.

R3000

Having selected the Color adjustment mode as being Off ( No color adjustment ) do I still need to select     Color Correction . Automatic?  If so where do I find it in the R3000 setup?

Also, how do I install a shortcut to the Epson R3000 on the Task bar?

I apologize for being so long winded.

Fotocorn's gear list:Fotocorn's gear list
Panasonic LX100 Nikon D7000 Nikon D500 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3-5-4.5G ED Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-300mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow