I must admit

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
NexLupus Contributing Member • Posts: 829
Re: I must admit

KStarrImages wrote:

I have been around the block a few times with various brands of cameras from Pentax to Sony, Canon and Fuji, I did try shooting with Nikon's in the past and have to say I never liked the handling was not over impressed with them in fact I thought never again will I buy Nikon !! I did however want a camera with low light qualities so I thought I would go back to Canon FF but something just did not feel right, SO I watched a few videos and the Z system kept coming up and the IQ look very good and the low light qualities I was looking for it seemed to have.. I did something I never do I bought one without ever touching the camera just to make sure it would be a good fit for my hands and so on....
Well I must say this thing is an incredible tool !! I am more than excited with this purchase, it truly brought back an excitement to shooting again, As of right now I have only have shots around the house,dog and such (experimenting)..
I think the FTZ adapter is exceptional, I enjoy playing around with old manual lenses the Z6 is top notch with the recent firmware updates I have zero complaints, I will be going to the Colorado high country soon and will share some images then!! But for those who are on the fence- take the jump it is a great system !!

Have a great Day !!

Kevin

Congratulations!

Enjoy!

NexLupus's gear list:NexLupus's gear list
Nikon Z7 Nikon Z6 Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 Nikon Z 50mm F1.8 Nikon Z 35mm F1.8 +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow