An X-T3 users thoughts on his X-E3 purchase...

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
OP DivineMadcat Forum Member • Posts: 86
Re: An X-T3 users thoughts on his X-E3 purchase...

Techvet wrote:

As a new Fuji X-T3 user I read this thread with interest. I came from the Canon M series and while the X-T3 is definitely more capable, it also a tad bit larger and heavier. I had seen the X-E series, but never found much written about them. This tread made me a realize that for a modest price I could add one to my kit as a more portable and stealthy body. At the current $499 price it was a no brainer, so I pulled the trigger. Looking forward to paring it with the three primes I’ve added to my X-T3 / 16-80 set-up.

Well, reading this made me feel really glad I shared my experience. I worried reviewing an "old" model would be silly, but I am genuinely glad it helped.

It really is an excellent body, and has greatly enhanced my experience. Since it is so similar to the T3, it's become second nature to grab and start using. And having a smaller, but very capable body means I am much more likely to have a camera with me, which is a huge value itself.

You are right, the price is a steal for what you get, so we'll done on grabbing it. And likewise, if anyone happens upon one hiding in a pawn shop like I did, dont hesitate!!

DivineMadcat's gear list:DivineMadcat's gear list
Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow