New X-t3 owner!

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Bolothegreat Contributing Member • Posts: 539
Re: Congrat's!!!!! Very happy w/mine!

Zinch wrote:

Today I finaly received it.

Nice yay

Woah! The build quality compared with the M50 is in a completely different league. Just opening the box and looking how things are packed you notice it. And... Man! The SS and iso dials are a total pleasure to use. I doubted if I would like them, but I'm completely sold already

Yep it's a big step up

Also, the customizing options are daunting lol. I've been diging in the menus for a while and they are endless

Yes but won't take too long to familiarise though...you don't really need to go in there once you configure everything the way you want lol

The cons:

- The app is totaly unusable in my phone. I can connect the camera by blue tooth, but when I try to connect by wifi it just keeps trying to connect. The Canon app was a little cumbersome to connect, but it worked pretty well

Hmm mine seems to work fine.

- The kit is big! The camera being a little bigger than my M50 is not a bad thing in my book, but the 16-80 is bigger than expected.

Oh yeah much bigger than any of the M lenses lol. You'll get used it hahaha but balances well on the camera. My copy at least is great & I don't have to keep changing lenses with this setup...keep a couple of fast primes in the bag for occasional use.

Bolothegreat's gear list:Bolothegreat's gear list
Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-T4 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow